About Me

My photo
I'm immortally interested in cultural/literary deconstructions, feminism, anti-racism, South Korea, Supernatural, Sherlock Holmes, Hayao Miyazaki, Diana Wynne Jones, food (including but not limited to maple butter, tomatoes, and toast), fairy tales, parentheses, paper airplanes, films and books.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

EXTRA, EXTRA: Read all about it!

So I've been quite busy. Yesterday I went to see Jane Eyre after feeling crushed at the thought that it wouldn't be playing in my dreary city. I think I gave a whole new meaning of "from zero to sixty". I picked up several books for my challenge which are:





For the week I'm going to try and finish everyone of these books. Fortunately, I'm already half way through Eon and the others are the slimmer of the five. When I spread them out together, I realized just how diverse all my reading choices have been. I've got high-fantasy, paranormal, two contemporarys and short stories. There's more I'm about to buy but that will be saved for Mailbox Mondays!

I'll be posting the review of Jane Eyre soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment